Uproxx.com came up with a list of the 50 best live albums of all time. And before you start tearing it apart, you should know they stuck to ONE album per artist. Here’s the Top 10:
1. “The Bootleg Series Vol. 4: Bob Dylan Live 1966, The ‘Royal Albert Hall’ Concert” . . . Bob Dylan (1998)
2. “Live At The Harlem Square Club, 1963” . . . Sam Cooke (1985)
3. “Live at Leeds” . . . The Who (1970)
4. “Sunshine Daydream [Veneta, OR, 8/27/72]” . . . The Grateful Dead (2013)
5. “The Köln Concert” . . . Keith Jarrett (1975)
6. “MTV Unplugged in New York” . . . Nirvana (1994)
7. “Stop Making Sense” . . . The Talking Heads (1984)
8. “The Last Waltz” . . . The Band (1978)
9. “At Fillmore East” . . . The Allman Brothers (1971)
10. “Live” . . . Donny Hathaway (1972)
“At Folsom Prison” by Johnny Cash came in at #11.
The first trailer for Bill & Ted Face The Music is here!
Krispy Kreme just announced three new donuts that are based on desserts . . . other desserts, I guess. They are: Mississippi Mud Pie . . . Banana Pudding . . . and Coconut Cake. All of them are available now, for a limited time.
It’s hard to imagine “The Office” without CREED BRATTON . . . but it almost happened.
Creed and another guy named Devon Abner were hired to play background characters at Dunder Mifflin. But in Season 2, the decision was made to have one of the characters get FIRED on that season’s Halloween episode.
Abner had just booked a play in New York, so he VOLUNTEERED to be the one. So Creed stuck around, started getting lines, and eventually became one of the BEST characters on the show.