- The new HBO Max streaming service also launches today. It will feature all of HBO’s regular content, plus some other licensed content like “Friends”, “South Park”, and “The Big Bang Theory”, along with some original shows, and a ton of movies from the Warner Media library including . . .
. . . New movies like “A Star Is Born” and “Crazy Rich Asians”.
. . . “Joker”, “Wonder Woman”, “Suicide Squad”, and all the other DC films.
. . . Classics like “The Wizard of Oz”, “Casablanca”, “Singing in the Rain”, “The Goonies”, “The Shining”, “Blade Runner”, and “Nightmare on Elm Street”.
. . . Plus “The Hobbit”, “The Lord of the Rings”, and the “Matrix” trilogies.
The original shows that are available at launch include an Anna Kendrick romantic anthology called “Love Life“ . . . The new “Looney Tunes“ cartoons . . . and the Elmo and Cookie Monster talk show “The Not Too Late Show with Elmo“
- Shinedown has officially canceled their summer “Deep Dive Tour”.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia has been renewed for a record-breaking 15th season, making it the longest-running live-action comedy series of all time. Last week, FX renewed What We Do In The Shadows for a third season.
- The NHL announced their return to play plans which you can check out here.
- Dance your cares away because a Fraggle Rock Reboot is coming to Apple TV+
- NYCB Live Home of Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum will launch its first drive-in movie weekend. They’re gonna be showing Dreamworks Trolls For details and tickets, click here