Super Bowl commercials and ad campaigns continue to flood the Internet early. Here are the latest:
1. There’s an Audi ad where Maisie Williams from “Game of Thrones” drives while singing “Let It Go” from “Frozen” .
3. A full, Cheetos “Can’t Touch This” ad with MC Hammer is out.
4. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen star in an ad campaign for Genesis . . . the luxury division of Hyundai. Interesting Fact: There was originally a HELICOPTER in the first two seconds of the commercial . . . but they edited it out after Kobe Bryant died.
5. Kia’s ad features Oakland Raiders rookie running back Josh Jacobs, who returns to his hometown of Tulsa, Oklahoma, to give his younger self some advice. Josh was homeless in middle school.
6. The full Little Caesars ad is out. Rainn Wilson plays the owner of the Sliced Bread company, which is in danger of no longer being “the best thing.”
7. Microsoft’s ad is an inspirational one starring Katie Sowers, the offensive assistant coach for the San Francisco 49ers.
8. The Pepsi Zero Sugar ad featuring Missy Elliott and H.E.R. is out. They perform a version of the Rolling Stones song “Paint It Black”.
9. Pop Tarts is advertising their new Pop Tarts PRETZEL in an ad with Jonathan Van Ness from “Queer Eye”.
10. Snickers released their full “fix the world” ad. Basically they feed the Earth Snickers by dropping a giant candy bar into a hole in the ground in order to make everything better. It’s a parody of those feel-good, let’s-all-come-together ads, and it really works.
11. Charlie Day and Emily Hampshire sort through their own dirty laundry in a Tide commercial.
12. TurboTax has an ad with people dancing to a song about doing your taxes.
13. Wal-Mart has a movie-themed ad with . . . Groot, Buzz Lightyear, Legos, the talking pug from “Men In Black”, “Bill & Ted’s” Alex Winter, a de-aged version of Alex Winter, and the aliens from “Mars Attacks”.
14. Jennifer Lopez is performing during the half-time show, but she’s also in a commercial for Hard Rock, which features a mystery thief stealing her “bling cup.” (Here’s a teaser.)
15. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi did an ad for Alexa.
16. Coke will use its Super Bowl ad to plug its new energy drink, with a little help from director Martin Scorsese. (Here’s a teaser.)
17. Heinz’s ad features FOUR commercials in one.
BONUS – Here’s Jimmy Fallon and John Cena in an ad for Michelob Ultra