It’s 94.3 The Shark’s $10,000 big game challenge!!! Enter to win for your chance to be selected as the finalist in the challenge! The chosen finalist receives a visit from The Mobile Man Cave on the day of the big game! They have 4 tv’s, video games, tailgating games and more!!
Shelby’s Kitchen of Bellport will hook up the big game menu for you and your crew and after it’s all done our friends at PC Richard And Son will gift you with a brand new HDTV!!! You’ll also get a very cool rolling cooler courtesy of our friends at Miller Lite!
But that’s not all!! As the finalist, if you correctly guess the final score of the big game, you will win ten…thousand..Dollars!!!!
94.3 The Shark’s
$10,000 Big Game Challenge 2022
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS VALID ONLY IN NEW YORK, AND IS OPEN ONLY TO QUALIFIED PERSONS (AS DEFINED IN THE RULES BELOW). VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AS SET FORTH BELOW.
Registration Period: Contest registration is scheduled to begin on 12:00am ET on 1/10/2022 and end at 5:59PM ET on 2/4/2022 (the “Registration Period”). The grand prize contest is scheduled to occur during the 2022 professional football championship game being played in Inglewood, Ca on 2/13/2022. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void outside New York, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
Who May Enter: Contest is open to legal U.S. residents of New York, who are age 18 or older as of date of entry, and have a valid driver’s license or government issued I.D., except the following classes of persons who are not eligible to enter:
- Employees, officers, and directors of WWSK-FM (“Station”), Connoisseur Media, ODDS ON PROMOTIONS (the “GRAND PRIZE Contest Administrator”), Miller Lite, MOBILE MAN CAVE, SHELBY’S KITCHEN, P.C. Richard & Son (collectively “Sponsors”) and each of their respective franchisees, parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, former employees, agents, successors, assignees of those mentioned above and any and all other companies associated with the design or execution of this promotion (collectively, “Released Parties”), and the members of the immediate families or households, whether or not related, of any of the above. “Immediate family members” includes, for purposes of this promotion, parents (including in-laws), grandparents, siblings (including step-siblings), children (including step-children), grand children (including step grand children) and each of their respective spouses.
- Individuals who do not have access to an internet connection in order to visit the contest website, or a valid email address to register.
How to Enter: Visit www.943theshark.com during the “Registration Period” and click the contest entry button. Follow the online instructions to complete and submit an eligible entry. Each entrant must fully complete the registration page with all required information including his/her name, complete address, valid email address, birth date, and phone number(s) (including area code(s)). After having read and agreed to these Official Rules, click the submit button to submit your on-line entry.
Maximum of one on-line entry per person and per valid email address per day during the Registration Period. Any on-line entry submitted with an invalid email address will be disqualified. Each participant must submit an entry on their own behalf. Any entry submitted by a contestant on behalf of another individual or using another person’s name will be disqualified and ineligible to claim any prize. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries allowed by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified.
Any person found in violation of this provision will be disqualified and all entries submitted by that person will be ruled ineligible for any prize award. Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries and affiliates are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible entries; or for any entry not submitted or received due to any technical error or failure, unauthorized human intervention, inaccurate capture or mis-entry of any required information, or the failure to capture any such information or effects of hackers or failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections.
In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
Finalist Selection & Notification – Maximum (1) Finalist: A random drawing will be held following the conclusion of the registration period, from among all eligible entries received to select one (1) potential finalist to participate in the grand prize Final Score Prediction Challenge contest.
- Important: Only the one (1) finalist entry as selected by Sponsor shall be eligible to participate in the Final Score Prediction Challenge contest for the chance to win the grand prize. All other entries are disqualified, and ineligible to participate or win any prize.
The selected potential finalist will be notified initially by phone of their selection at the number provided on their entry form. If the selected potential finalist cannot be reached by the Station to confirm their selection within thirty minutes of the initial notification attempt, then that finalist may be disqualified, and at the Station’s sole discretion, an alternate finalist may be selected, time permitting. Any selected finalist who does not meet the eligibility requirements, or who does not wish to participate in the grand prize contest will be disqualified. An alternate finalist will be randomly selected per the procedures outlined above, time permitting. Decisions of Station in the selection and determination of the official finalist, and all matters related to this contest are final. Finalist selection and participation is non-transferable.
Final Score Prediction Challenge: The designated finalist will be required to submit their prediction of the exact Final Score for both teams playing in the designated football game. The final score prediction must be submitted in writing in the manner as designated by Station, and must be received by the deadline as provided by Station during the notification call, and once submitted may not be altered or changed. If the Final Score prediction is not submitted and received by Station by the required deadline, the finalist shall be disqualified from the grand prize contest and ineligible to participate in the Final Score Prediction Challenge contest.
The Final Score Prediction for both teams must be submitted for the following designated game:
- Game Date: 2/13/2022
- Designated Game: Professional Football Championship Game (2/13/2022– INGLEWOOD, CA)
The following requirements apply to the submitted Final Score prediction by finalist:
- The Final Score prediction must be received in writing by the Sponsor designated deadline; 11:59:59 PM on 2/11/22
- The Final Score prediction must be clear, complete for BOTH teams and legible. Any illegible or incomplete prediction shall be disqualified.
- Once submitted to ODDS ON PROMOTIONS (GRAND PRIZE CONTEST ADMINISTRATOR) the submission can not be changed.
- In order to claim the Score Prediction grand prize award (see below), the Final Score prediction submitted by the designated finalist must be completely accurate and match the exact final score with the correct team;
- For example, if the actual final score of the designated game is Green Bay – 27, Kansas City– 10, then a submitted final score prediction of Kansas City – 27, Green Bay – 10 or a prediction of 27 – 10 without specifying the associated teams will not constitute a winning entry.
- At the completion of the designated game, eligible finalist’s final score prediction will be compared to the actual final score.
- The grand prize will be awarded only if final score prediction exactly matches the actual final score of the designated game for BOTH teams.
Prize Awards & Delivery:
FINALIST Prize: The selected finalist will be awarded the finalist prize. The finalist prize award is as follows:
- $1,000 gift card to P.C. Richard and Son, subject to the terms and conditions of the P.C. Richard and Son gift card policy
- A one time visit from the Mobile Man Cave on February 13th from 5PM-End of Game, contingent on-site approval & some standard restrictions may apply. Finalist may also choose to coordinate an alternate time and date for this prize, subject to availability. Prize must be utilized by 6/30/22. No replacement prize will be made available to the finalist in the event they choose not to utilize this prize. (ARV – $1,299)
- A $500 Gift Certificate to Shelby’s Kitchen in Bayport, limited menu, restrictions may apply. Finalist may also choose to coordinate an alternate time and date for this prize, subject to availability. Prize must be utilized by 6/30/22. No replacement prize will be made available to the finalist in the event they choose not to utilize this prize.
- A Miller Lite Stainless Steel Rolling Cooler (ARV – $169.99)
Grand Prize: In the event the selected finalist has correctly predicted the exact final score for both teams of the designated game, that finalist will be eligible to claim the grand prize, subject to verification and compliance with these official rules. The grand prize award is as follows: $10,000 Cash.
If a designated finalist does not correctly predict the exact final score for both teams as required by these official rules, then the $10,000 grand prize will not be awarded.
Grand prize winner(s), if any, must accept delivery of prize from sponsor, or as otherwise instructed by sponsor. All other costs related to prize delivery and acceptance is the responsibility of winner including but not limited to all applicable taxes. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except at sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize becomes unavailable.
Winner will be required to complete and return a W-9 form (if prize value exceeds $600.00), affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release (Tennessee residents need not sign publicity release), and present a valid driver’s license and social security card before prize will be awarded. Winner of prizes greater than $600.00 will be issued a 1099 form reflecting the value of the prize(s) and are responsible for paying all applicable taxes on prize(s). Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, contestant will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation. Total ARV of all available prizes: $12,968.99
Additional Rules & Restrictions: By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to this Promotion. In the event an entrant wins a prize, and is later found to be in violation of these rules he/she will be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse Sponsor for the stated value of the prize if such violation is discovered after winner has used the prize. Participation in promotion constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade in any media worldwide without limitation or further compensation unless prohibited by law. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible for any prize.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prizes/prize winners. By accepting prizes, winners agree to hold sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, all “Released Parties”, the Contest Administrator and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns (collectively “Releasees”), from any claims, losses, actions, or damages of any kind, whether actual, incidental or consequential, for injury (including but not limited to death), damages, losses or expenses arising out of or relating to entrant’s participation in this Promotion, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or participation in prize-related activities (including but not limited to travel related thereto), and to assume all liability therefor.
Releasees shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof by reason of any acts of God, any actions, regulations, orders, or requests by any governmental entity, equipment failure, terrorist acts, war, fire, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond Releasees’ sole control.
Odds: The odds of being selected as the official finalist are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
IN CASE OF DISPUTES: By participating, each participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or any rebates awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of New Jersey; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
Winners List: For a copy of these official rules or a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 94.3 The Shark $10,000 Big Game Challenge, 234 Airport Plaza Blvd. Suite 5 Farmingdale, NY 11735 Please specify which you are requesting. Requests must be received by 4/6/2022.