Connoisseur Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Connoisseur Medias Long Island Radio Station has a unique opportunity for individuals with Broadcast Sales knowledge. If you have five or more years of successful radio or TV sales experience in the Long Island radio metro then you could earn much more income working for the TOP radio stations in the market. Connoisseur Media is currently interviewing for the right individual to develop new and existing accounts. If you have a great work ethic and you have what it takes to work with THE BEST, please send your cover letter and resume to Jobs@ConnoisseurLI.com.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, or sex in all personnel actions. Connoisseur Media LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer.
PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY - CONTENT PRODUCER
Discover Your Talent.
Connoisseur Media of Long Island has an immediate opening for a part-time Content Producer for its five Long Island Radio Stations. The Content Producer will be responsible for supervising the creation of digital video creation – from concept through to delivery. He/she will work closely with the Marketing Director, Website Designer and the Promotion Director to execute creative online promotions/contests. Develops video ideas for Connoisseur’s radio station websites, produces content for special projects, and schedules and maintains content/social calendar.
Other Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Edit video clips daily for quick turnaround and web posting
- Participates in final product editing
- Conducts quality control checking of video/web links
- Post regularly to station social media feeds
- Routinely handles graphic design projects including landing page design, social media graphics, brand assets, and other types of digital marketing collateral
- Defines project needs and creative objectives within specifications determined by Marketing Director and/or Director of Operations, and visually translates into concept, design and artwork
- Administers controls and maintains media assets
- Monitors web applications for performance and capacity
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and social media platforms
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- Problem solving and decision making
- Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
- Experience with Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro a plus
Discover Your Passion.
We are Connoisseur Media, a broadcast media company that delivers quality radio to listeners, advertisers and communities. Connoisseur is recognized as one of the top 20 radio broadcasters in the United States. In the Nassau-Suffolk area, we deliver top personalities, music, news, and information via our local brands like 94.3 WWSK-FM, 98.3 WKJY-FM, 103.1 WBZO-FM, 1100 WHLI-AM, 1370 WALK-AM, and 97.5 WALK-FM. We believe that people are the passion and heart of our Company.
Discover Your Career.
Candidates should send their resume and to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Content Producer” in the subject line. We are not looking to utilize recruiters to fill this position. This position reports to the Marketing Director, and requires flexible working works, which may include nights, holidays and weekends.
Connoisseur Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Connoisseur Media is looking to create a street crew to represent 94-3 The Shark at live appearances. If you are outgoing, friendly and love music, this might be a great opportunity for you! The 94-3 Shark Crew responsibilities include:
- Interacting with listeners and properly representing the station at events
- Must be outgoing, personable, energetic and attractive
- Helping to grow the listener base and e-listener base through various approaches like:
- E-Newsletter sign ups
- Contest Registration for enter to win contests
- Entice guests to participate in on-site TXT to win contests
- Take on a spokes model role at certain appearances to showcase the station and advertiser products
- Staff photo to be displayed online at www.943TheShark.com
- Many events will be at retail locations, bars, nightclubs and sporting events. All candidates:
- Must be available on Weekends (weekday availability is a plus)
- Must have valid NYS Drivers License (and pass a Connoisseur Media DMV background check)
- Must be 21 and over
- Females are encouraged to apply
This is a great entry level position for anyone looking to get into the radio industry. If you'd like to be considered, please submit your resume and photo here!
Brand Ambassadors Wanted:
Discover Your Talent.
Connoisseur Media of Long Island has immediate openings for part-time Shark Ambassadors for its radio station 94.3 “The Shark”. Our part-time Ambassadors enhance the Shark experience by influencing and building goodwill with our key advertising clients. Shark Ambassadors act as hosts, support sales and promotional teams, and assist in local community events.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Represents radio station in a Fun Way, making client events memorable
- Community Outreach and Events Participation
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and planning skills; ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Willing to travel locally and work nontraditional late night hours
- Team Player
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation
Discover Your Passion.
We are Connoisseur Media, a broadcast media company that delivers quality radio to listeners, advertisers and communities. Connoisseur is recognized as one of the top 20 radio broadcasters in the United States. In the Nassau-Suffolk area, we deliver top personalities, music, news, and information via our local brands like 98.3 WKJY-FM, 103.1 WBZO-FM, 1100 WHLI-AM, 1370 WALK-AM, and 97.5 WALK-FM. We believe that people are the passion and heart of our Company.
Discover Your Career.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with “Shark Promo” in the subject line.
The Shark is looking for interns! If you are 16 or older, you can learn from the best in the business here at The Shark and Connoisseur Media, LLC.
Click here for more information.