Connoisseur Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Connoisseur Media, LLC is currently seeking a Full Time Sales Account Executive.
ARE YOU CREATIVE? DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR HELPING LOCAL BUSINESSES GROW THEIR CUSTOMER BASE? DO YOU LOVE MUSIC? THEN WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR SALES TEAM AND PUT YOUR SKILLS TO WORK!
All applicants should:
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate strong initiative to prospect for new business
- Have strong organizational and time management skills for multi-tasking
- Oversee plan execution and analysis
- Have an outgoing personality for the purposes of being an idea starter
- Own a vehicle to perform the daily functions of the job
- Take direction from management in regards to selling multiple advertising platforms.
Responsibilities will include: Broadcast Airtime, Event Sponsorships, Digital Sponsorships and other related forms of advertising
Sales or related experience is recommended, but not required. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter/motivator. The job description can be modified at any time as deemed appropriate by management.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, or sex in all personnel actions. Connoisseur Media LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested please send over your cover letter and resume to Jobs@ConnoisseurLI.com.
Connoisseur Media is looking to create a street crew to represent 94-3 The Shark at live appearances. If you are outgoing, friendly and love music, this might be a great opportunity for you! The 94-3 Shark Crew responsibilities include:
- Interacting with listeners and properly representing the station at events
- Must be outgoing, personable, energetic and attractive
- Helping to grow the listener base and e-listener base through various approaches like:
- E-Newsletter sign ups
- Contest Registration for enter to win contests
- Entice guests to participate in on-site TXT to win contests
- Take on a spokes model role at certain appearances to showcase the station and advertiser products
- Staff photo to be displayed online at www.943TheShark.com
- Many events will be at retail locations, bars, nightclubs and sporting events. All candidates:
- Must be available on Weekends (weekday availability is a plus)
- Must have valid NYS Drivers License (and pass a Connoisseur Media DMV background check)
- Must be 21 and over
- Females are encouraged to apply
This is a great entry level position for anyone looking to get into the radio industry. If you'd like to be considered, please submit your resume and photo here!
The Shark is looking for interns! If you are 16 or older, you can learn from the best in the business here at The Shark and Connoisseur Media, LLC.
Click here for more information.