Connoisseur Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Connoisseur Media is looking to create a street crew to represent 94-3 The Shark at live appearances. If you are outgoing, friendly and love music, this might be a great opportunity for you! The 94-3 Shark Crew responsibilities include:
- Interacting with listeners and properly representing the station at events
- Must be outgoing, personable, energetic and attractive
- Helping to grow the listener base and e-listener base through various approaches like:
- E-Newsletter sign ups
- Contest Registration for enter to win contests
- Entice guests to participate in on-site TXT to win contests
- Take on a spokes model role at certain appearances to showcase the station and advertiser products
- Staff photo to be displayed online at www.943TheShark.com
- Many events will be at retail locations, bars, nightclubs and sporting events. All candidates:
- Must be available on Weekends (weekday availability is a plus)
- Must have valid NYS Drivers License (and pass a Connoisseur Media DMV background check)
- Must be 21 and over
- Females are encouraged to apply
This is a great entry level position for anyone looking to get into the radio industry. If you'd like to be considered, please submit your resume and photo here!
The Shark is looking for interns! If you are 16 or older, you can learn from the best in the business here at The Shark and Connoisseur Media, LLC.
Click here for more information.